Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia battle time, PPV value, boxing odds and the best way to watch
Errol Spence Jr. could be one of the most vulnerable undefeated boxing champions in recent history, but not because of anything that happened in the ring. And we won't know his danger until he takes a blow.
Spence will be strolling into his fight with Danny Garcia on Saturday night, after it's been roughly 15 months since his last fight. A high-speed car accident last October dealt the defending IBF and WBC welterweight champions a physical and possibly mental blow.
If Spence is the same man who beat Shawn Porter on his previous outing before his personal life went wrong, he is expected to take care of Garcia with ease. But the potential for him to deviate from his usual game makes the event even more exciting.
The betting odds reflect the Vegas house belief that Spence is okay – the 30-year-old will be a big favorite at the AT&T Stadium. Being at a prime fighting age probably helps him stand there.
Either way, the battle between Spence and Garcia should provide an insightful glimpse into the welterweight division's future. Here's what you need to know to watch the matchup live:
When is the fight between Errol Spence Jr. and Mikey Garcia?
- Date: Saturday 5th December
- Main card start time: 9 p.m. ET
- If youPlace: AT&T stadium
Errol Spence Jr.'s return to the ring is slated for Saturday night at the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium. He will meet Danny Garcia sometime around midnight ET, depending on the pace of previous fights on the map.
Spence has not raced for over a year due to his 2019 car accident that caused broken bones. Garcia last fought in January when he unanimously defeated Ivan Redkach.
Spence's last appearance was a win over Shawn Porter; Garcia's last defeat came from Porter.
Spence vs. Garcia Live Stream: How to Watch the Fight
- TV channel: Fox Sports PBC
- If youLive broadcast: Fox Sports App
Fox has full control of the broadcast rights for Errol Spence Jr. versus Ryan Garcia in the US. The network makes the primary card available for purchase on television and via online streaming.
Most TV cable packages have Fox Sports' PBC pay-per-view channel, while most smart devices use the Fox Sports app for streaming purposes.
What does the PPV Spence vs. Garcia?
The Fox Sports pay-per-view event costs $ 74.99 in the US and is available to purchase on TV and through the Fox Sports streaming app.
Spence vs. Garcia betting odds
Errol Spence Jr. is considered to be at least a -400 favorite by most betting houses. That is, to win $ 100 on a Spence win, you'd have to wager $ 400.
Errol Spence Jr. career boxing record
- Nationality: American
- Born: Long Island, NY
- Height: 5 & # 39; 9 1/2 "
- To reach: 72 "
- Total fights: 26th
- Recording: 26-0, 21 KOs
Danny Garcia career boxing record
- Nationality: American
- Born: Philadelphia
- Height: 5 & # 39; 8 "
- To reach: 68 1/2 "
- Total fights: 38
- Recording: 36-2, 21 KOs
Spence vs. Garcia battle card
- Errol Spence Jr. versus Danny Garcia, 12 rounds for Spence's IBF and WBC welterweight titles
- Sebastian Fundora versus Jorge Cota, 12 rounds in the junior middleweight division
- Julio Ceja versus Eduardo Ramirez, 12 round featherweight
- Josesito Lopez versus Francisco Santana, 10 round welterweight
- Miguel Flores versus Isaac Avelar, 10 rounds at Junior Lightweight
- Fernando Garcia versus Juan Tapia, 8 featherweight rounds
- Frank Martin against TBA, 8 rounds in the lightweight
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. versus Steven Pulluaim, 6 round welterweight
- Burley Brooks versus Marco Delgado, 6 rounds super middleweight