Gutter Cleaning Eugene | THE IMPORTANCE OF GUTTER CLEANING
Your gutters get filled with leaves, twigs, dirt, and all sorts of other debris throughout the year. One of your duties as a homeowner is to clear out all that debris at least twice a year. While they might know that the chore has to be done, some folks don’t know the true importance of gutter cleaning.
To clear up any confusion, this post will cover the top reasons to have rain gutters cleaned in Eugene, OR:
- Prevent roof damage: The more debris accumulates in gutters, the more difficult it is for rainwater to flow through the gutters and out of the downspouts. This puts a ton of strain on your shingles, which can lead to them cracking or falling off. A damaged roof can be expensive to fix and can lead to interior leaks.
- Avoid basement flooding: When your gutters are clogged up, water will overflow from the gutter and collect above the basement at the base of your home. After a while, you may deal with a flooded basement or even run into foundation issues. Both of these problems are massive headaches that can be prevented with gutter cleaning.
- Deter pests: Another one of the benefits of gutter cleaning in Eugene, OR is that it can help prevent a pest infestation. Rodents and insects love hiding out in clogged gutters, which can become a big issue if they somehow make it inside your home. Clear out your gutters today to prevent an infestation tomorrow!
- Keep up appearances: Gutters begin to sag and look unsightly when they’re clogged up with debris. Additionally, rain overflow can cause mold growth on the side of your home. The only way to prevent your home from becoming an eyesore is to clean out your gutters each spring and fall.
Reasons to Hire a gutter cleaning service
Though it’s often thought of as a DIY chore, we recommend hiring a pro to tackle your gutter cleaning instead of doing it yourself. Here are a few reasons to bring in the professionals:
- Guaranteed results: Modern roofing systems can make gutter cleaning more difficult, which may lead to insufficiently cleaned gutters. Our pros at Leafshield Gutter Guards have all of the right tools and skills to ensure a job well done.
- Save time: There are so many benefits of gutter cleaning in Eugene, OR that the task obviously can’t be ignored. But who wants to spend their whole weekend cleaning gutters? Spend your time off doing something fun, and let our team handle your gutter cleaning.
- Stay safe: Gutter cleaning isn’t the most dangerous household chore, but slips and falls can happen, leading to broken bones or other painful injuries. Don’t put your health and safety on the line—hire Leafshield Gutter Guards for your gutter cleaning.
Call our team today!
Now that you know a few reasons to have rain gutters cleaned in Eugene, OR, it’s time to hire a team to tackle it. Now is the perfect time to schedule gutter cleaning with our pros at Leafshield Gutter Guards. Give us a call today to set up an appointment or to learn more about installing gutter guards.